This is solution for you to solve error Whatsapp problem on your phone
error codes: 413, 481, 491, 492, 921, 927 and 941
- [1945901million] get you to go through a Google account to
- > and select your account.
- Tap the Menu Button and select account delete.
- Reboot your device and go back to accounts and back to add your Google Account.
- Clear the cache to be stored by going to the device in your Google Play Store app Settings > Applications > Google Play Store > Clear cache and Clear data .
- Please try downloading again.
For error codes: 101, follow the instructions in section 498 and 919
Please “There is not enough space on the device” below and try again installing WhatsApp .
For error codes: 403, 495, 504, 911, 920, 923, RPC errors, Package file invalid installation or download fails errors
- [1945901million] Follow the instructions in the
“There is not enough space on the device”
- to ensure that you have enough space on your device.
- Access to the browser on your phone website.
- Tap Download. Now It will be downloaded as an APK file Comment . You need to enable Unknown sources in the unit Settings > Security > unknown sources to do this.
- Open the file to start the installation.
There is not enough space on the device.
If you are unable to install WhatsApp because there is not enough space on your device, try to clarify the Google Play Store cache and data
- Go to your device Settings > Applications > Google Play Store > Clear Cache and Clear data .
- Start your device, try installing WhatsApp again
If you are still unable to install WhatsApp, here are some tips on how to free up space on your phone: .
- to Clear cache to Settings > Storage > touch cache data .
- Move data and apps to your external SD card.
- Delete old data and apps that you no longer use.
- Look at this hidden WhatsApp folders.
/ WhatsApp / Media / Video WhatsApp / Sent: You can only access these folders with a file manager in
- The Videos folder is located.
- folder for images is in:
/ WhatsApp / Media / WhatsApp Images / Sent.
- folder for voice messages is part :.
/ WhatsApp / Media / WhatsApp VoiceNotes
Unfortunately, we’re not sure how to tell you how much free space you need to make, but Google recommends a minimum of 1 GB of free space when installing or updating apps.
Comment . Remember, if you delete your WhatsApp pictures, voice messages or videos, you can not hear or see them no more
this app is not compatible with your Android device
This item is not available in your country
when a “not available in your country” error, or if the Google Play Help Center for troubleshooting tips do not help, you need to download and update WhatsApp on our website. You have to turn Unknown sources in Security in your phone settings. We encourage you to this disabling again if you have downloaded and updated WhatsApp on our website.
Get more article like Fix errpr Whatsapp Problem on your phone from Apkfreeze