Apkfreeze – Snapchat has quickly become one of the more popular social networking platforms. Users are no longer following just their close friends, but also movie stars, musicians, comedians, and even popular photographers. But with more and more people to follow, we now have a longer list of friends to sort through. At this current time though, Snapchat doesn’t have any sort of way to group friends to allow for easy sending. Luckily there is a trick you can use to make sending snaps to a group of people much easier.
Ever since I downloaded Snapchat, the one feature I keep requesting is the ability to group friends. Sometimes I want to send a snap to just work people, just close friends, or maybe just photographer friends. Right now the only way to do that is to slowly go through my entire list of friends and select each person as they show up alphabetically. This alphabetical list is where the trick comes.
- Make sure you’ve updated you Snapchat app to the latest version.
- Open Snapchat
- Tap on “Chat” in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Tap the new chat icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen (chat bubble with plus sign)
- Tap on all the people you want to add to your group chat – a blue check will appear beside their names. (maximum of 16)
- Once you’ve got your group, tap the blue “Chat” button at the bottom.
- That’s it!
Hope this makes your Snapchatting experience a little better. Don’t forget to follow us @apkfreeze